The Applications and Advantages of Grain Storage Bins
Grain storage Silos applications :
Grain storage Silos also called grain storage bins are widely used to store grain, feed, seeds, flour, pulverized coal, plastic granules and other granule or powder materials.
The assembly corrugated grain storage Silos are widely applied for grain mills, flour mills, oil plants, breweries, malt plants, ports, grain processing, centers, farms, coal mines and other units as the temporary storage, primary storage silo, raw materials silo, transit storage silo and other uses.
Grain storage Silos advantages :
- Lower basic costs with low lightweight foundation requirements, low steel consumption, thereby cutting basic costs.
- High standardization degrees. In order to achieve standardization, widespread, serialisation, prefabrication in the mills, installed in the factory, standard parts can be made according to domestic materials.
- Simple installation, short building time, all parts of the silo are connected by standard bolts Installation.
- Silo accessories such as lift, conveyor, cleaner, ventilation, drying and temperature / humbidity monitoring, level indicator and so forth are available to assemble the corrugated grain silo easily for mechanization. So we could ensure that the material stored in the silo is of quality and safety.
- Easy to keep. As standard bolts connect all parts of the steel silo, it’s easy to remove or repair it.
- Low cost and long service life. The cost of assembling corrugated silo of bolted cereal is only 35%-50% of the same-specification cement silo. And it can live for up to thirty years.
As the professional provider of grain storage solutions, Green Silos has been working for over 5 years with the development, manufacturing of high quality , innovative grain storage silos and handling equipment.